You've asked! They're here! QUICK SHIP STUMP TABLES. All orders ship in 1-2 days from time of purchase. This listing is for our "medium" stumps, about 13" in diameter.Current Inventory:White: 3 @ 21", 2 @ 18", 3 @ 15"Black: 2 @ 21", 1 @ 18", 1 @ 15"Natural: 4 @...
You've asked! They're here! QUICK SHIP STUMP TABLES. All orders ship in 1-2 days from time of purchase. This listing is for our "medium" stumps, about 13" in diameter.
White: 3 @ 21", 2 @ 18", 3 @ 15"
Black: 2 @ 21", 1 @ 18", 1 @ 15"
Natural: 4 @ 21", 2 @ 18", 3 @ 15"
THIS LISTING IS FOR NATURAL STUMPS. PLEASE CONTACT FOR WHITE OR BLACK.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Why buy BERTU HOME stumps?
Our stumps all go through a drying process in our kiln, sometimes for up to a month. We are meticulous with bringing each and every log to a specific moisture level. This process helps with major cracking, long-term moisture issues, and bugs.
In an effort to replenish the trees we use, we plant 50+ trees a year. In addition, we practice salvage logging. Where do we source these? Some of the trees fall naturally. Some have damage from severe wind, lightning, flood, disease, or other natural disturbance so they need to be cut and removed before they fall. Others are fresh cut because people want them off their land. Salvage logging may reduce erosion, reduce intensity of future wildfires, and slow buildup of pest insects.
These are made from our family to yours. Quality is of utmost importance, and we hand cut, de-bark, sand, and finish every piece with care.See how we do it here.
These stumps are meant to be loved and USED. Each is finished with a durable commercial-grade finish. This finish is tough enough for spills, kids, and holds up in hotel and hospitality settings.
This Quick Ship Stump End Table is made in the heart of Ohio with locally sourced wood. The stump can be used for a side table, a stool, or grouped together for a coffee table. Each stump is made from a solid trunk of red cedar and each is hand sawed, sanded, and sprayed with a commercial grade finish. Every part of the process is handled with care - even the bark is hand chipped and sanded to honor the unique markings of each tree. Note: These are REAL tree stumps. Natural movement and cracking is normal. These are all slightly different in character and they may vary in size - No two pieces are exactly alike. Our team and clients absolutely love these.
"I love natural elements. I'm inspired by them and I love being surrounded by them. I also love modern furniture and accessories. When thinking of new products a few years back, I wanted to do a modern twist on something considered rustic.
Thus the whitewash stump table was born! It's important to our family to not only design and manufacture beautiful things, but to provide the best quality and experience. There is a lot of love that goes into each stump, as we hand pick and finish each one per order. Add a little piece of nature to your home in a modern way!" -- Gretta Jones // Bertu Home
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT OUR STUMPS...
1. Please unpack your stump immediately. These are real pieces of wood and need to breathe!
2. Wood naturally moves. These are solid pieces and for that reason, they are prone to cracking. You may get more cracks or bigger cracks in the first few weeks as the wood acclimates to its new home and climate.
3. These stump tables have nylon glides (feet) underneath not only to make them easier to move around (they are heavy!), but also so there is nice air flow to the wood. The air flow is most effective on hard flooring. If you put these on rugs or carpeting, we suggest checking on the underside of your stump periodically to prevent any issues.
4. We are not liable for any damages to property or people. If you have any concerns or questions you need to discuss, please write or call. We are always available, honest, and transparent about our products. Thank you and I hope you love these!
Period/Model: New; Organic Modern
Specs: Red Cedar with Natural Commercial-Grade Finish
H: 15", 18", 21"
W: 13" (give or take)
pricing - includes shipping
15" : $320
18" : $360
21" : $400
These cutie-pies ship FedEx. From the time of purchase, please 1-2 days for handling time. Shipping time varies dependent on location.