Modern End Table - The Torre - 5722
Please scroll down to read IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS ABOUT OUR STUMPS before purchase! Why buy BERTU HOME stumps? KILN DRIED Our stumps all go through a drying process in our kiln, sometimes for up to a month. We are meticulous with bringing each and every log to a specific moisture level....
Please scroll down to read IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS ABOUT OUR STUMPS before purchase!
Why buy BERTU HOME stumps?
Our stumps all go through a drying process in our kiln, sometimes for up to a month. We are meticulous with bringing each and every log to a specific moisture level. This process helps with major cracking, long-term moisture issues, and bugs.
In an effort to replenish the trees we use, we plant 50+ trees a year. In addition, we practice salvage logging. Where do we source these? Some of the trees fall naturally. Some have damage from severe wind, lightning, flood, disease, or other natural disturbance so they need to be cut and removed before they fall. Others are fresh cut because people want them off their land. Salvage logging may reduce erosion, reduce intensity of future wildfires, and slow buildup of pest insects.
These are made from our family to yours. Quality is of utmost importance, and we hand cut, de-bark, sand, and finish every piece with care. See how we do it here.
These stumps are meant to be loved and USED. Each is finished with a durable commercial-grade finish. This finish is tough enough for spills, kids, and holds up in hotel and hospitality settings.
PLEASE NOTE : These stumps will age naturally, and even more so being outdoors and exposed to the elements. Each is a solid log with its own unique character so we can not guarantee the finish won't fade or discolor as this varies per climate and log.
"I love natural elements. I'm inspired by them and I love being surrounded by them. I also love modern furniture and accessories. When thinking of new products a few years back, I wanted to do a modern twist on something considered rustic and "country".
Thus the whitewash stump table was born! It's important to our family to not only design and manufacture beautiful things, but to provide the best quality and experience. There is a lot of love that goes into each stump, as we hand pick and finish each one per order. Add a little piece of nature to your home in a modern way!" -- Gretta Jones // Bertu Home
1. Please unpack your stump immediately and leave it out of any packaging. These are real pieces of wood and need to breathe!
2. For OUTDOOR stumps : Though these are kiln dried and the wood can be used outdoors, sometimes when they arrive in different climates, humidity levels adjust and can affect the finish on top. We see this more often in direct sunlight. We do our very best and continue to make sure there are no issues, but we can not control climate. Solid wood and the elements are unpredictable and we will not be liable. The great thing about these logs is you can always sand them down and refinish.
3. Wood naturally moves. These are solid pieces and for that reason, they are prone to cracking. You may get more cracks or bigger cracks in the first few weeks as the wood acclimates to its new home and climate.
4. These stump tables have nylon glides (feet) underneath not only to make them easier to move around (they are heavy!), but also so there is nice air flow to the wood. The air flow is most effective on hard flooring. If you put these on rugs or carpeting, we suggest checking on the underside of your stump periodically to prevent any issues.
5. We are not liable for any damages to property or people. If you have any concerns or questions you need to discuss, please write or call. We are always available, honest, and transparent about our products. Thank you and I hope you love these!
+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +
Period/Model: New; Organic Modern
Specs: Maple, Natural Commercial-Grade Finish
Customizable: Yes! It's what we do :)
W: 12" x 12"
pricing per stump
18" : $550 + $75 Shipping
These cutie-pies ship FedEx. From the time of purchase, please allow 3-4 weeks for production.